We’re looking for a brilliant and highly motivated Senior Web Developer who will excel in this vital role within our Adelaide studio.
We need a top notch Front End Web Developer. This role will involve pushing WordPress to its limits, building stylish, accessible websites. You’ll be a valued member of our digital team, working closely with designers and account management to create excellent digital platforms for our clients.
If you are a Senior Web Developer, you should have…
- 3+ years of professional web development experience in an agency environment
- Significant experience with WordPress theme creation, configuring plugins and customisation
- Experience using modern workflows in WordPress development
- Experience working with WooCommerce and integrating other systems into WordPress
- Strong grasp of accessibility techniques and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Understanding of web application development processes
- Proficient in translating designs to pixel perfect markup
- Experience with server administration
If you’re excited by this opportunity, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Freerange Future is a digital agency for good. As a certified B Corporation we live our core values every day and work to make the world a better place. Over the last decade we’ve consistently created innovative, thoughtful and striking work that has made a difference and been recognised with global awards. Our close team works from Hub Adelaide and Hub Melbourne studios for charities, not for profits, social enterprises, government community engagement initiatives and corporate CSR programs.
We are also looking for a new Digital Account Manager. If you are interested in applying, please click here for more info.