Having the right set up and knowing what to look for can make a huge difference to the success of your campaigns and converting supporters, volunteers and donors.
Google Analytics can be overwhelming, and sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. In this session we’ll show you how to use analytics effectively to interpret data.
In this free Google Analytics webinar, we’ll cover:
- How analytics can help you measure, target and convert more traffic website
- Best practice set up: implementing events and goals, best practice for campaign URLs
- Understanding the Google Analytics dashboard: what to look for and how to act on the numbers
- How do people find you: interpreting the acquisition report
- Tracking your marketing campaigns
Managing Director, Freerange Future
With more than fifteen years experience in digital, Nick consults to clients on strategy around engagement and participation: using digital tools to delight users and encourage active participation in online and real-world campaigns.
Head of Marketing, Freerange Future
Alicia is a marketing and communications professional with experience working with small local businesses and NFPs, national charities and global brands. She has a broad range of skills with strong digital and social media expertise, brand management, content marketing, advertising, media, as well as PR