The Value of Values
Values are at the heart of everything we do at Freerange – from strategy to everyday decision making and the work we do for our clients. At the same time a lot of people think values are bullshit – perhaps because politicians overplay the values card and pointy-haired bosses try to control our work lives with ‘core values’.
Who’s right? What’s the real value of values? Come along to this free session with Nick Crowther – part passionate presentation, part hands-on workshop – to learn all about values and discover the answers to some or all of these burning questions:
- What are values really?
- How do values affect people?
- Why do we hold some values, not others?
- How can values save the world?
- What are real Australian values?
- What values are really important to you?
- How do you nurture values within your organisation and community?
We’ll have tea, coffee and baked goods. It’s free. Come along.
110 Hindley Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000, Australia
Tuesday 5 December 2017
2.30pm – 4.30pm
5 slots left